MUNIS TylerForms allows two options for outputting POs:
PRINTING TO PAPER
1. Go to the "Print PO" program (Financials -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order Processing -> Print Purchase Order).
2. Select the "Export PO(s)" option.
3. Define and Select your PO.
4. Click on the "Output" button
5. Use "Tyler Forms" as your printer, "Process Town Purchase Orders" as the Job, select your department's printer from the drop down "Form Printer", "Override Option" equals to "None", and click the OK button.
PRINT TO PDF AND EMAIL
Follow the previously defined steps one through four, and use the following settings to produce and email the PDF file:
Important Note: If you selected multiple POs, the system will generate one email per PO.